Friday, July 25, 2014

g(ō)d-spell "Relationship Problems" the u&i gospel by George Youineye Chinea November 8

g(ō)d-spell
The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written

"Relatiōnship Prōblems"
Thōughts
By
Geōrge {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea
 
 
November 08, 2ō13
 
I love shylah with all my being. I dont see that changing any time soon, but im still waiting for her. Idk how long i have to, idk when it will become too long. I have no idea when or if i should just give up. In the end i do it to myself. I have a hopeful heart and i just take and inch of affection and run with it. I just cant wait, im tired of waiting. I set myself up to be let down.
I just have high hopes and too high of standards i guess.
I often find myself apologizing for things that truly arent my fault, i know i fuck up, but i get blamed for more than i deserve,
I pray. Hope, wish that i didnt have to beg for what i want, i want what i want, i know what i want,
George, why is it so hard? Why are you having trouble in your relationship? What can you do to fix it besides throw money at it? Once the cash is gone, the ride ends. So thats not an option,
All ive tride to do is show her that i love her, thats the most important
 
George {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea
The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment