Friday, July 25, 2014

g(ō)d-spell "Under the Influence" the u&i gospel by George Youineye Chinea November 5

g(ō)d-spell
The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written
 
"Under the Influence"
Thōughts
By
Geōrge {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea

November ō5, 2ō13

Dear George,
First things, first. Im under the influence so rationale can be thrown out the window, this is pure emotion disguised as logic,
My self esteem has been buried, i had told shylah a little about my inheritance and went to great lengths to elaborate that im not one to flash my cash and use it to buy my happiness, that i want to be loved for me,
Long story short, i have to buy my happiness, face value 500$, hidden fees. Gas for her trip plus what she may want, snow tires etc, and she says that i should consider the cash gone, shylah is demanding this of me, yet im still left wanting more, im hurting, the guilt trip was surreal, yet ill still lay my life for her knowing that everyday its slowly turning out to be in vain,
Never have i been a john, im praying shy realizes that if she truly wanted this to work, she wouldnt say shes trying. And just fucking do what ive needed her to do for me, it was perfect once, but it truly seems like a lifetime ago, but i know that if it was great before, it can be again, shy used to take care of me, shy did care. i know, that she knows, that shes wrong, in my world, which is usually logical, a relationship is a commitment, where i take her needs and make them my own, and she should in turn do the same for me. I said i was chasing alice, and the rabbit hole went too far for my comfort, im wondering when ill stop chasing alice and find Shylah.
 
George {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea
 
The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment