Thursday, July 24, 2014

gōd-spell "Status Quo" the u&i gospel by George Youineye Chinea

g(ō)d-spell
 
The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written
 
"Status Quō"
 
Thōughts
By
 
Geōrge {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea

http://igg.me/at/iwantmykids/x/6035279

 
March 31, 2ō14
 
   Spent the last 8 months chasing a memory, like trying to remember a dream after waking up only to get Heisman'd repeatedly. I'll get what I want one day, someday. Just thinking about everything I've done, dollars chased, miles crossed, time sacrificed, friends lost, character held in question... and what for? Only to realize whatever you do will never be good enough, point blank, but you're welcome to continue trying anyways.
   Ehh, I've only wanted one thing, If you know me, then you know what that is. "we'll figure it out" as a relationship status really kinda gets old after 8 months. So does being expected to do 100% of everything. Sleeping alone every night kinda sucks if you're 'in a relationship' too, so does being ignored. Heh, if I've learned anything, I'm masochistic and I apparently like abuse, matter of fact I love it. There's no ill will though, why would I wish harm on someone I care about? Like any relationship with any ex I've had I love them for a reason, and that reason doesn't change. For my own reasons, I had to see it out to the end though... Why? Cause I'm an open book, have been since day 1, all the way till even now. I spilled the beans while I had my cap n coke and she drank her midori sour at treffs. :) There's no surprises on my side of the fence.
   No matter the ups or downs throughout, hindsight is 20/20. You can't force a relationship, but it doesnt hurt to wish. Love is a double edged sword, and jeez has it inspired me to write amazing poetry. I know who I am, and I know who I'm not.
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
 
George {Yōu~in~Eye} Chinea
 
 

The U&I Gōspel
Writing
What's
Written
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment